Call now: 903-681-4255 | Athens, TX
Whether it is for your residential, commercial, or industrial property, you can be sure that the experienced team at Combs Well Service can handle it. Our staff will build you a quality well that will last for years to come.
• We use the Mud-Rotary method to drill the borehole
• Casing is then lowered into the borehole and cemented at the proper depths
• Large diameter casing is used when needed for high production (up to 16")
• The surface can be completed with your choice of concrete slab or a surface sleeve
• We will jet or pump new well to determine pumping level, yield, and to clean out any debris
• We set pump in well and set-up complete system with all controls - ready to pump water
• We will file drilling logs with the state and local agencies
The drilling phase can sometimes take up a week or even longer, depending on the size and complexity of the project. If you are having a well constructed on your commercial property, then our team will work around your schedule, so the construction process does not interfere with your business.
Our services are fully licensed and insured for your protection.
Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction!